Shipping Tips You Should Know
Businesses that decide to do business internationally grow faster and fail less often than companies that do not. However, this requires a lot of work on your part, particularly when it comes to your shipping. There’s a lot to know and understand, and shipping internationally sometimes becomes more of a challenge than it’s worth.
We’re here to help! Here are a few shipping tips you should keep in mind:
- Multiple delivery options should be available to your customers.
- You should be offering flexible tracking solutions. You should also have these tracking solutions available to you through your shipping provider.
- Make sure you understand country regulations and restrictions – This involves knowing and understanding any weight and size limits.
- Know, understand and have all documentation prepared ahead of time. This will save you a lot of time. (View our free International Customs FAQ resource to help you.)
- Review your shipping costs often.
- Find a provider that can help calculate duties and taxes up front in order to receive the best-estimated pricing.
- Be aware of holidays, strikes or other events that may cause your packages to be delayed.
Take the headache out of international shipping and allow us to help you throughout the process. You won’t have to worry about the many rules and regulations as we partner with you to make sure it’s an easy process for everyone. Let us know how we can help you!