USPS ePacket® Service Expands to Hong Kong
On October 2nd USPS will be expanding its Commercial ePacket® Service (CeP) to Hong Kong. With the recent addition of Hong Kong, ePacket delivery will be available in 29 countries across the globe.
What is ePacket?
The USPS Commercial ePacket® Service is a cost-effective shipping solution designed for internet retailers sending lightweight, low-value merchandise and are in need of tracking with delivery confirmation.
What are the benefits?
By using the USPS’ Commercial ePacket® Service via Access Worldwide, eCommerce shippers will benefit from the added convenience of having all of the necessary documentation prepared for export, and the required labels applied to their international parcels.
ePacket Key Features:
- Designed for lightweight, low-value items up to 4.4 pounds, and a value of less than $400
- Door-to-door tracking in the USPS network, with delivery confirmation
- 6-10 day transit time (worldwide average business days)
- Free returns on undeliverable items
- Shipping costs based on actual weight
- Delivery Scan Rates of 90% on average for all countries
- Acceptance Scan by USPS and Delivery Scan by Foreign Post
- Postal Customs Clearance on any duties & taxes paid by the recipient
Ready for a better solution?
Want to learn more about the USPS ePacket® Service? We can help, contact us here.