USPS ePacket® Service Expansion to New Countries
USPS has recently expanded it’s Commercial ePacket® Service (CeP) to five new countries.
Since its inception, CeP is now available to 36 countries – see complete list below:
|Austria||Gibraltar||Korea, Republic of (South)||Poland|
What is ePacket?
The USPS Commercial ePacket® Service is a cost-effective shipping solution designed for internet retailers sending lightweight, low-value merchandise and are in need of tracking with delivery confirmation.
What are the benefits?
By using the USPS’ Commercial ePacket® Service via Access Worldwide, eCommerce shippers will benefit from the added convenience of having all of the necessary documentation prepared for export, and the required labels applied to their international parcels.
ePacket Service Key Features:
- Designed for lightweight, low-value items up to 4.4 pounds, and a value of less than $400
- Door-to-door tracking in the USPS network, with delivery confirmation
- 6-10 day transit time (worldwide average business days)
- Free returns on undeliverable items
- Shipping costs based on actual weight
- Delivery Scan Rates of 90% on average for all countries
- Acceptance Scan by USPS and Delivery Scan by Foreign Post
- Postal Customs Clearance on any duties & taxes paid by the recipient
Ready for a better solution?
Want to learn more about the USPS ePacket® Service? We can help, contact us here.